måndag 4 maj 2015

Aeronof and Officers

Officers on Deck! 

Some Officers and the Aeronof Scoutship

I have spent most of the long weekend visiting friends, but yesterday I had some time for my Mars 1889 project. I listed most of the Martian forces for G.A.S.L.I.G.H.T stats and initiativ cards. Well, for all the cards I only could take half credit, becouse my best frind, Uncle Olof is the one with an keen eye for design and layout. I couldnt have made it, without his help.

The Belgian Tank Crew

I must paint some more figures and also have the Aeronof finished. My new mantra would be:
Planning, Pinning and Painting! 

The Martian Commander got a lance and flag. -No, it will not be white!

I have a lot to do, and hope I can share my progress and effort with you over the next two weeks.

2 kommentarer: